Thursday, September 18, 2014

Attention Concert Choir Solo/Ensemble Contestants:

The links to my youtube playlists of Class A vocal solos are on the right side of your screen.  Please note the following:

  • all Italian songs on the "Soprano" list are also available for mezzo soprano voices and baritones.
  • I tried to choose videos of students close to your age singing these songs to give you a more accurate picture of what the song would sound like for you.
  • If you don't like any of the choices I have on the list, there are literally a hundred more!  Let me know and I will keep hunting.
  • Some of the songs on the list I will have to order music for, so you may not be able to get started right away.
If you are a tenor and would like to participate in solo/ensemble, please let me know and I will post songs for you!  Happy music choosing!!!!

No comments: